“Tragedy, Triumph & Tchaikovsky”
Jill Grande Goodsell’s STORY OF HER JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE. It is a story of birth through adulthood filled with tragedy. It has a triumphant ending and is laced with glorious music. This is an incredible journey of a woman who was born into an abusive, violent, alcoholic childhood but who was destined to be a child prodigy. This is a story of a child prodigy who took care of her parents until the day they died. This is a story of a woman who married a MONSTER MAN which resulted in her living in the “BURNING BED”. Monster Man gave her two children: one a beautiful boy; the other a girl who was (as a result of the incredible horror of prenatal abuse and violence) born profoundly retarded, severely brain-damaged and autistic with Grand Mal seizures.
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A WOMAN:
• Who escaped
• Who brought up two children by herself
• Who became Teacher of the Year
• Who pursued an opera career
• Who taught thousands of students and made a difference in their lives
• Who emerged from all of this as a loving, giving, forgiving human being who sought and intended to make a difference in the lives of all those whom she touched
This is a story of an amazing woman who was featured on CHANNEL 7 as an “Outstanding Person of the Week” in Los Angeles and who received an “Outstanding Citizen” award from the city council of Yorba Linda. This is the struggle of a woman to set an example against all odds for her children to follow.
TRIUMPHANTLY, THIS IS A STORY OF A WOMAN WHO BROKE THE CHAINS OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSE IN HER FAMILY FOREVER!
THE STORY DESERVES TO BE –
NEEDS TO BE – HEARD.